Foyen invests in teamwork in the NK Building
Publicerat:4 May, 2021
In the midst of corona pandemic discussions about increasing remote working, Foyen is investing in a new, larger office in one of the city’s best locations. The law firm is moving into the top floor of the NK Building in Stockholm, overlooking Kungsträdgården.
- The increase in willingness to work remotely and the possibilities for doing so make the office an even more important arena for us to meet and be creative together. Since working remotely will continue to be a natural way of working, we are also investing in technology that facilitates digital meetings and training programmes, says Maria Wallenborg Ekdahl, CEO of Foyen.
Foyen’s new office is on the top floor of the NK Building at Regeringsgatan 38, with stunning views of Kungsträdgården and Stockholms ström, and is approximately 1,200 square metres.
- In our new office, we want to create a place where employees really want to spend time. A workplace that strengthens the feeling of connection and encourages cooperation makes us better advisors, says Maria Wallenborg Ekdahl.
The new office has been designed together with the landlord, Hufvudstaden, and design firm Studio Laaw. Maria Wallenborg Ekdahl and Elina Engström, head of digitalisation at Foyen, have served as project managers.
Foyen’s turnover has more than doubled during the past ten years, expanding from SEK 90 million in 2010 to SEK 197 million in 2020. The number of employees increased during the same period, from approximately 50 employees to over 90.
A press photo of the NK Building is available here. Photo: Nordiska Kompaniet
Facts about the NK Building
- The building was designed by Ferdinand Boberg, who also designed Rosenbad and other buildings.
- The building, which has a steel frame and a granite facade, was constructed from 1912-1915.
- The building contains 24,000 square metres of retail space and 11,000 square metres of office space.
- Four padel courts were recently opened on NK Parkadens roof.
- The NK Building is presently owned and managed by Hufvudstaden.
For more information, please contact:
Maria Wallenborg Ekdahl, CEO: 070-817 71 22, email@example.com
Annica Hentze, Head of Communication: 072-373 16 27, firstname.lastname@example.org